and pleasurable experiences available to men.”
The demonstrations in this video class can help you manage, regulate and play with your erotic energy. Four ecstatic masturbators show you over thirty ways to bring movement, breathing, relaxation, and creativity into your Orgasmic Yoga sessions.
If you masturbate the same way you did ten years ago with diminishing results, this class is for you. If you masturbate creatively, we promise you'll still learn from this class. This class could be inspiration and guidance for several years of Orgasmic Yoga practice.
In this class you can learn:
- Ecstatic breathing patterns that can take your practice to new levels
- 25 innovative strokes for your penis
- Soft penis and perineum massage
- Eight ways to circulate Orgasmic Energy throughout your body
- Cock Reflexology
- Ecosexual practices including thrusting into the earth and arboreal frottage
- How to learn from videotaping your sessions
- Self massage techniques
- Use of vibrators, cock rings and clothes pins
- Letting go of shame and distractions by being present.
- How to savor prolonged orgasm and conscious ejaculation
- Learning to implode as you ejaculate.
Instructors: Joseph Kramer Ph.D., Joe Miron, Terry Weiser, Jack Duranda, and Matthew Simmons. Full nudity allows for optimal learning.
Class Format: 40 minutes of video with four enlightening essays. You have the choice of eleven different formats to view this class online or to download to keep for ongoing reference.
The video in this transformative course is taken from the DVD "Evolutionary Masturbation". The class title was inspired by Teilhard de Chardin, an evolutionary geologist who believed we are all evolving into a Oneness he called, "the Omega Point."
This video training starts and ends with the following wisdom.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others."